The Social team is responsible for the presence of UKTV’s channel portfolio in social media and online, connecting with audiences to drive the fame and reputation of the channel brands and Originals. The team is in-house, made up of producers, editors and social media managers specialising in content production and community engagement across owned, earned and paid media channels. The social team’s innovative campaigns are industry recognised and benchmarked as the best in the broadcasting industry.
Purpose of the role
UIKTV is looking for a Senior Social Analyst to join our award-winning social and online team. This role is tasked with building out UKTV’s digital capability, recognising the growth of UKTV’s social channels and influence of campaigns. The Senior Social Analyst will work across channel brands and campaigns, delivering insight to inform campaign planning as well as reports and analysis on paid and organic social media. Social listening is fed out to the business and robust reporting put in place.
In this role you will get to…
- Work with a highly motivated and award-winning team and for a company that has huge ambition for growth with an exciting and much-loved mix of channel brands and shows
- Have a real impact in how we use data and social listening to fuel our growth
- Help grow UKTV’s suite of channel brands and shows in the digital space through smart anlysis and insight
- Be the lead on data and insight for the Communications team.
- Contribute to the success of campaigns by working from ideation through to delivery, reporting and analysis
Who you are
- You will be passionate about the role of social media in delivering commercial results
- You will have an audience-first mindset, be focused on delivering commercial outcomes and be a proactive self-starter.
- Able to produce structured reports that are creative, with a flair for storytelling that secures business buy-in on the impact and influence of social media
How to apply
Please follow the link to apply for this role https://my.corehr.com/pls/uktvrecruit/erq_jobspec_details_form.jobspec?p_id=006026