What are your Career Goals for 2020? Join for a transformative day on the 18th January.
Wow! It’s hard to believe 2020 is just around the corner! Are you ready to start making some significant changes to your career next year? Is this the year you finally realise your worth and work on projects you love and earn the money you deserve?
If you are serious about achieving any meaningful level of success, before you start listing your New Year’s resolutions; why not take a moment to get an accurate picture of where you are right now, see the changes that are needed and then take action.
This one-day retreat will help you do just that. Through a variety of creative, personal development, career coaching and self-discovery techniques; assess the past 12 months, create a clear vision and devise strategies for success.
Working together, let’s banish self-limiting beliefs and map out an achievable action plan for the coming year.
The Location: Set in the beautiful surrounds of The Herons Centre, a brand new, contemporary Japanese venue and meditation space. The venue is set within seven acres of grounds in the heart of the Surrey countryside and is just outside of London. The Centre overlooks beautiful landscaped Japanese gardens and a mature koi carp pond. It is uniquely peaceful, surrounded by ancient orchards and the Bonsai gardens. The ideal location to give yourself the space and time needed to set clear objectives.
Lunch, refreshments and all materials are included, and you will also leave with your Bonsai tree as a reminder of the day. All you need to bring with you is an open mind.
Running Order of the day:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Personal development exercises:
- Who am I?
- What do I want?
- What is getting in my way?
- Masterclass: Turning BAME into a formula for success – In this session we’ll help you sharpen up your personal BRAND, think about your AUDIENCE, attract MONEY and put a plan of action in place so you can EXECUTE.
- Creative MasterClass – Banishing self-limiting beliefs
- Bonsai tree workshop – Keeping with the Japanese setting we’ll learn about expressing your personal vision, and maintaining balance and resilience through the ancient art of bonsai.
- Vision boarding
- Action planning
- Thank yous and finish
*Running order might be subject to change.
Who is this retreat targeted at: Anyone working in the creative content industries and wanting to make a transformational change in their career in 2020. Suitable for freelancers and employers wishing to attract new opportunities and progress their careers to the next level and independent filmmakers/content producers wanting to attract a commission or monetise their projects.
- Remembering your ‘Why’ and reconnecting with your passions.
- Clearly identify your brand and USP, whether personal or project-based and the most effective ways of communicating it.
- Strategies to attract recruiters, funders, commissioners and or audiences.
- A clear and achievable action plan to monetise your skills or project and earn the income in 2020 you desire.
So why not get out of the city for the day and surround yourself with like-minded people in beautiful lush surroundings. Give yourself space and time needed for real and transformational career change in 2020.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Spaces are limited, so don’t miss out!