Role: Junior Consultant
Contact: Claudia Downes or Jude Thompson
Indigo Talent is a boutique head-hunting Company working with the top UK Creative talent. We partner with current and future creative leaders helping them to navigate their career within the content world. We are matchmakers for creative talent – identifying opportunities where they can flourish. This can be within production companies, broadcasters, distributors or packaging deals to set them up as new companies. With global reach and focusing on Scripted and Non-Scripted our team are passionate about the industry, innovative in their approach and committed to delivering the best service possible to our clients and candidates.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our thriving scripted drama team. Supported by our Head of Scripted, you will be working across all day to day activities including project delivery, the admin that entails and business development. You will build your own network of contacts and become a specialist in Scripted Content Search, understanding the minutiae of what makes a drama company thrive.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Junior Consultant you will develop your in-depth knowledge of the global scripted content industry. You will already enjoy TV drama and have a knowledge of current scripted programming and production companies.
Business development activities:
– This includes developing a perspective on competitive landscapes, understanding market influences, staying current with news and relevant trends.
– Updating the database with relevant talent and company information.
– Identifying new candidates from industry news and research into new shows.
– Build own network of up and coming creatives, Assistant Script Editors, Script Editors, Development Producers, Heads of Development, Producers etc.
Search Assignments – Specific tasks will vary based on individual searches but will include:
– Creating target lists of companies and candidates
– Identification of appropriate candidates and researching their background and credits.
– Participating in candidate interviews.
– Completing detailed candidate status updates
– Meeting organisation and diary management
– Have outstanding oral and written communication skills
– Have the ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
– Be well organized, resourceful, effective and efficient
– Have the ability to engage with individuals and understand, evaluate and articulate motivations and organisational dynamics
– Be naturally curious, insightful and interested in people and the industry.
– Bring positive energy and a can-do attitude
– Work with discretion and integrity at all times.
– Be passionate about the TV industry.
We work hard but also recognise and appreciate that time and life is precious so encourage a 4 day week so people have time to pursue other interests and passions. We are also keen to offer a flexible working style with home working, leave during school holidays if you have children and naturally want to hang out with them as much as possible or would like more holiday than is usually offered in a traditional business. All is possible. We really want people to enjoy their work and Indigo to fit into their life rather than the other way round!