JUNIOR RESEARCHER – FOOTBALL
Sunset+Vine is a global sports media company with major international host broadcast production contracts and UK and international broadcast commissions. We are the production partner for BT Sport’s award-winning coverage of Premier League and Europa League football.
The company is based in London with offices in Singapore, Glasgow and Cardiff.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Junior Researcherto join our highly successful team based at the BT Studios in The Olympic Park in Stratford.
This is an entry level role, initially on a six-month contract.
As a researcher, you will be required to provide support to the whole production team in the making of BT Sport’s Premier League and Europa League output.
- Managing media
- Creating graphics content and checking all graphics are properly spelt and grammatically correct
- Working with our analysis producers and pundits to identify areas of interest, and the best ways of illustrating them.
- Coming up with ideas for interesting VT features
Ideally you will have an NCTJ qualification or similar and experience of a live broadcast environment. Most importantly you will have a strong knowledge of Premier League and European club football, an eye for detail, plus the ability to work as part of a team and keep calm under pressure.
- Ideal start date: October 2020
- Initially a six-month contract
- Will include weekend and evening work in Stratford
- While this role is substantively based in our office at BT Sport in The Olympic Park in Stratford, the ability to work from home during weekdays will be necessary during the Covid-19 pandemic.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Friday 9thOctober 2020.
Sunset+Vine continues to welcome diversity, celebrate individuality and support an inclusive working environment. As users of the disability confident scheme, we are aiming to interview as many disabled applicants as possible who meet the criteria for the role.