Grey Moth a film studio based in South East London, have announced their first ever Originals Fund, an initiative that will provide up to £5,000 of funding towards projects for emerging filmmakers! ⠀
Applications are now open until the 15th of March 2021, you can apply to use the funding for development, shooting or completion costs for your film project. ⠀
They’re also offering successful applicants with mentorship and support as well as access to their facilities and equipment, with the hope to build a fairer, kinder, and better creative industry than the existing one.
What they are looking for:
- Selections for the funding will be made based on originality and creative flair, rather than the same old traditional genre tropes everyone has seen countless times before.
- They’re not explicitly requesting applications for short films; applications will be assessed based on how this funding will contribute to the realistic completion of your project.
- If you need more money than you are applying for, the additional funding must be secured from elsewhere before the award will be granted.
For the first pot of funding, they are keeping eligibility open to as many applicants as possible. This means you can apply if you are:
- Over 16 years old
- Living in the UK with the right to work
- With any level of filmmaking experience