The Big Short is a 3-month long Development Lab supported by BFI Network, Last Conker and BEAM Network. It is exclusively for British East and South East Asian [BESEA] screenwriters or writer-directors, designed to get their short films ready for fundraising.
The Lab which will be delivered online, includes:
- Bespoke one-on-one script development
- Introductions to key decision-makers in the film industry
- Mentoring from a producer
- Support to prepare strong creative statements, pitch decks and applications
- Support with building a creative team / networking
Applicants must be British, not a student (they are unable to accept applications from students) and have previous experience of making at least one short film.
Applications must be made by the screenwriter or writer-director of the screenplay.
To apply you need to submit a screenplay [maximum length of 15 pages] and complete the following application form. *The script you submit should be the one you intend to develop at the Lab.
Deadline for applications: 8 March 2020 12:00PM
For more info, click HERE