We have an opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join our team from mid May.
You will need experience of working in a fast-paced production environment, able to juggle multiple tasks, and must be highly organised, with excellent communication and attention to detail.
Experience of working on factual or documentary programming and arranging foreign shoots would be desirable but not necessary.
Please send cover letters and CVs, stating the title of the job you are applying for in the subject field of the email, and clarifying your availability & rate.
– To support the Production Manager with booking technical equipment, resourcing freelance crew, obtaining quotes from suppliers.
– Setting up international shoots, including booking travel & accommodation.
– To liaise with Production and Post production logging flow of data and to assist the Production Manager in ensuring all deadlines are met
– Collating all necessary information for the production to include shooting schedules, crew, contributors and contact lists.
– Ensuring shoots are Covid-19 health & safety compliant and are following our company protocols.
– Creating call sheets and risk assessments, ensuring that all insurance documentation and permissions are taken care of prior to the shoot.
– Keeping meticulous logs of paperwork including, release forms, H&S documentation and permits.
– Clearing archive material and music as required.
– Managing finance reconciliations and PO’s.
Closing date to apply: 9th April 2021
South Shore Productions actively encourage applicants from all diverse and under-represented backgrounds. Due to the number of applicants, we cannot respond to everyone, so if you have not heard from us in two weeks, you have not been selected this time. Thank you for your application.