We are looking for an experienced Development Assistant Producer to work across a premium unscripted slate for global audiences.
– A proven track record in originating and developing unscripted ideas
– Exceptional writing skills and an ability to generate high end pitch materials, including shooting and editing sizzles and writing treatments
– Varied experience across documentary, reality and fact ent format development
– Working to briefs and conducting independent research to source stories and secure contributors or access
– Passion for unscripted TV content and strong knowledge of the media landscape
– Experience developing for US broadcasters or global streamers is an advantage
Please apply with a CV by Jun 15
Sample treatments and/or sizzles will be requested as part of interview process.
Start date mid to late July on initial 6 month contract with potential to extend