Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK, especially in the TV and music space. Its award-winning programming spans a diverse set of genres, including scripted comedy, factual entertainment, sports documentaries and documentary series, with a strong focus on talent led programming.
About The Role:
Fulwell 73 are looking for an experienced Edit Assistant, to join the team on a high-profile documentary series for Amazon. Applicants must have at least three similar credits on their CV.
Role: Edit Assistant
Potential Start Date: ASAP (until early August)
- As this show has a particular focus on the Italian market, an Italian speaker would be an advantage although not essential.
- After the initial training, where you will be shown how we run things specifically on this project, you will be working unaided on Saturdays preparing picture lock (online prep) turnovers. Therefore the right candidate must be very knowledgable about these processes and have enough experience to be comfortable working alone.
- This is for a Tuesday – Saturday shift pattern, including occasional late evenings when required to meet schedule deadlines.
- Start date is ASAP until early August with potential to extend.
- We are a strong team and we would like to have you with us as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on the link below to submit your CV and Cover letter.
Please note that when you submit your CV, covering letter and any other personal information, we will use your information in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice, which you can find on our website.