Job title: Executives’ Assistant
Type of contract: Fixed term, one year, starting asap but can be flexible for the right candidate
Hours: Full-time, we would also consider applications for flexible working
Initially this role will be working from home in line with government guidelines, however as guidance changes, it may involve a combination of working from home and from our Glasgow office.
Raise the Roof is an independent television production company based in Glasgow. We specialise in producing popular factual, factual entertainment and factual television programmes for UK broadcasters. We are fully committed to encouraging diversity within our workforce, and we actively encourage applications from candidates with a wide range of diverse backgrounds, including those from Black, Asian or minority ethnic groups, those from disadvantaged socio-economic backgrounds, and disabled candidates.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join Raise the Roof on a fixed-term contract as the Executives’ Assistant.
The aim of the role is to:
· provide administrative and organisational support to the senior executive team,
· ensure that company systems and procedures run smoothly,
· keep company documentation organised, up to date and in line with GDPR.
The Executives’ Assistant will report directly to the Head of Production, Head of Legal and Business Affairs and Production Executive as well as offering general support to the Managing Director, and other departments across the organisation, as and when required.
Please note, this is an administrative role and experience working in a similar role is an advantage. This is not an entry level position for someone looking to work in television production.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· excellent organisation, planning and IT skills,
· an ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with a wide range of people, working collaboratively and flexibly in a fast-paced environment,
· an ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, as well as ensuring full confidentiality and discretion at all times,
· an ability to work on initiative and prioritise work effectively, managing multiple tasks across departments.
Please send a cover letter outlining the reasons why you are right person for this position, plus a CV to email@example.com by Monday 9th August.
For more information about working with us go to:
Information about how we process your data can be found here: https://raisetheroofproductions.com/information/privacy/