We’re seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to fulfil this full-time role. Our receptionist is our front of house and general operations manager. Ideally, the perfect candidate will be a personable, detail-oriented, and good multi-tasker who has experience in a client-facing office setting. Working alongside our agents, this role is essential to the successful workings of the office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are eager to encourage applications from individuals from underrepresented groups. We are also keen to have someone on board who has a great interest in comedy and has an understanding of the media and entertainment industry.
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Personable, professional, and presentable
• Good communication skills, with the ability to interact with a variety of clients at all levels.
• Self- Motivated, efficient, with an ability to prioritise
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work independently
• Fielding telephone calls, accurate message taking and directing all calls
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Organising refreshments in liaison with the Operations Assistants
• Ordering national and international couriers and bikes and cross charging accordingly to the relevant departments
• Maintaining a bike and courier book spreadsheet (national and international) with all bookings and cross-checking with invoices
• Organising cabs, etc., for clients and visitors where necessary
• Updating the PBJ social media platforms and website information
• Keeping client information in order and sending out client birthday cards
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
• Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Organising the bi-weekly company meeting and taking minutes and sending them out to all staff.
• Assisting with cover duties when agents are away
• Responding to fan mail and charity requests and keeping autograph stocks and merchandise plentiful
• Responsible for the presentation and functionality of reception at all times, reporting any faults to the Operations Manager
• Organising staff social events and birthdays
• Office maintenance: Ensuring that phone lines, Wi-Fi and DIY is handled and in order. Stocktaking for office supplies and refreshments.
Tasks include but are not limited to the above.
Please email a copy of your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th October