Fulwell 73 (recent release An Audience with Adele on ITV/ITV Hub) a British television, film and music production company is looking for a Scripted Coordinator, to start ASAP in London.
They are looking for a passionate & innovative individual, competent in Scripted Production processes to help take the department to new heights.
The Scripted Department Coordinator will provide comprehensive administrative, logistical and production support.
You will use your attention to detail to assist with managing development costs and spending, team schedules and internal processes across all UK Scripted projects.
You will be responsible for working across multiple international projects, and a high level of organisational and innovative thinking will help you to succeed.
You will work on multiple large-scale projects at one time and will involve working daily with internal and external teams around the world. We are a quickly growing team with a large slate and seek candidates who are ready to jump in and learn by doing. If you are interested in growing beyond the role through mentorship and training this could be the team for you.
- Support the scripted department across all feature & series-related projects from development through to delivery.
- Support Executives in with budgeting and scheduling across multiple global projects.
- Support Executives in compiling, distributing, and collecting production & post production documents across multiple global projects.
- Facilitate communication and setting team meetings
- Ensuring accurate and up-to-date contact lists are held for each production
- Ensuring accurate and up-to-date schedules are held for each production
- Managing cuts & distribution lists
- Work towards improving and standardising processes within the department and workflows
- Monitoring Audience and Press coverage of the Productions
Skills and Experience:
- Have worked to the level of Production Coordinator in the Film or TV industry, preferably in Drama
- Have an interest in narrative content
- Be receptive to the needs of the full range of films and TV programmes, new technologies and new ways of working
- Have the ability to act on own initiative and to demonstrate tenacity and resourcefulness. The role will often work unsupervised, resolving problems and knowing when to refer upwards
- Have the ability to compose documents and reports without detailed supervision and to ensure they are factually, numerically and grammatically accurate
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
Click HERE for more info and to apply.