Want to make a difference in the screen industries?
The TV Collective are looking for a part time Talent and Community Engagement Manager for 2.5 days a week.
You’ll champion, promote and profile talent from our Breakthrough Leaders cohort , as well as off screen in the black, Asian and minority Ethnic production communities to ensure we can create relevant, quality work and opportunities to raise their profile. You will also have your ears to the ground for new Talent and up and coming projects.
- build and maintain a strong network of industry contacts
- possess an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the industry
- be confident in negotiating opportunities
- keep track of Breakthroughs and their activities
- Be able to organise events and activities to connect and showcase talent and their work.
- thrive on working with a diverse range of people
- a highly skilled and confident communicator – in order to build and maintain a strong network
- an assured decision maker, determined and resilient – to secure opportunities
- persuasive and a good salesperson – to ensure talent is frequently hired and in the spotlight
- a great multitasker – to stay on top of many competing needs and demands
- a creative thinker and good problem solver – to cope with frequently shifting priorities and unexpected tasks
- exceptionally organised and efficient to keep on top of your workload.
Sounds like you? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and why you’re the right person for the job, please put “Talent Job” in the subject by 22nd December.
Interviews will take place at the end of December with start date beginning of Jan. This will initially be a 3 month contract with possibility of renewal.
About The TV Collective (TVC):
We are a not-for-profit community interest company, supporting drive for greater inclusion and diversity in the UK TV and screen industries, with 5,000 members, and over 40,000 following us on our social media platforms. TVC is in regular contact with the Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic television production community throughout the UK, at all levels of skills and experiences, working across genres, in all areas of production.
Over the years we have actively helped our members get work, created paid opportunities, and hosted numerous networking events, masterclasses and talent salons that have showcased and connected talent to the industry and to each other.