Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK, especially in the TV and music space. Its award-winning programming spans a diverse set of genres, including scripted comedy, factual entertainment, sports documentaries and documentary series, with a strong focus on talent led programming.
About The Role:
They are looking for a passionate & innovative individual, competent in Scripted Production processes to help take the department to new heights.
The Scripted Department Production Coordinator will provide comprehensive administrative, logistical and production support.
You will use your attention to detail to assist with managing development costs and spending, team schedules and internal processes across all UK Scripted projects.
You will be responsible for working across multiple international projects, and a high level of organisational and innovative thinking will help you to succeed.
You will work on multiple large-scale projects at one time and will involve working daily with internal and external teams around the world. We are a quickly growing team with a large slate and seek candidates who are ready to jump in and learn by doing. If you are interested in growing beyond the role through mentorship and training this could be the team for you.
Potential Start Date: ASAP
- Support the scripted department across all feature & series-related projects from development through to delivery.
- Support Executives in with budgeting and scheduling across multiple global projects.
- Support Executives in compiling, distributing, and collecting production & post production documents across multiple global projects.
- Facilitate communication and setting team meetings
- Ensuring accurate and up-to-date contact lists are held for each production
- Ensuring accurate and up-to-date schedules are held for each production
- Managing cuts & distribution lists
- Work towards improving and standardising processes within the department and workflows
- Monitoring Audience and Press coverage of the Productions
- Acting as liaison point for Internal Departments , Production Teams and Post Production Supervisors
- Work closely with Post Supervisors/ Production Teams to develop best practices for individual projects
Skills and Experience:
- Have worked to the level of Production Coordinator in the Film or TV industry, preferably in Drama
- Be receptive to the needs of the full range of films and TV programmes, new technologies and new ways of working
- Have the ability to act on own initiative and to demonstrate tenacity and resourcefulness. The role will often work unsupervised, resolving problems and knowing when to refer upwards
- Have the ability to compose documents and reports without detailed supervision and to ensure they are factually, numerically and grammatically accurate
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- The ability to think conceptually and analyse information and identify anomalies
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills and the ability to meet fixed deadlines. Able to react to constant changes in priorities by reorganising workload to meet shifting deadlines and targets
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
Click HERE to apply