Banijay stands as the largest international content producer and distributor; home to over 120 production companies across 22 territories, and a multi-genre catalogue boasting over 88,000 hours of original standout programming.
Built on independence, creative freedom, entrepreneurialism and commercial acumen, the company, launched in 2008, operates under the direction of Chief Executive Officer, Marco Bassetti.
Remarkable Television are global leaders in unscripted programming, specialising in entertainment, factual entertainment, and popular factual formats. Our shows are broad, warm-hearted and feature the biggest talent.
Our shows include award-winning global hits such as Pointless, All Together Now and Your Home Made Perfect and long-running returning formats such as Animal Park, Richard Osman’s House of Games and Sunday Brunch.
Znak TV… LA based productions including Masquerade Ball, Ultimate Tag, Revolution and Meghan Markle: An American Princess for Fox, 30 Days With: Bret Rock for YouTube as well as the juggernaut Netflix hit, I am a Killer.
About this role
This is an exciting newly created position, supporting the new CEO of Remarkable Entertainment, Director of Programmes, and the wider team, providing personal assistant and administrative support.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and organised with killer attention to detail. You will be looking forward to busy days working across multiple projects but also be one step ahead, making sure we are ready for what is coming down the line. You will be happy to take on responsibility for important client-facing tasks and enjoy being at the heart of everything we do. You will need to be proactive and unafraid to use your initiative.
You’ll understand the functions, key priorities and objectives to help effectively manage day to day activities as well as being an integral part of the team.
The role requires someone who is motivated and enjoys working in a busy environment. Attention to detail is key, and strong communication skills are a must as you will be the main point of contact.
· Diary management, including commissioner meetings, programme record and viewing scheduling, internal meetings. This will include some international scheduling.
· Assist with set up & running of internal/external meetings, as necessary.
· Itinerary/travel/accommodation arrangements for UK & foreign external visits including conferences and business pitches & meetings.
· General administration – reporting IT problems, stationery supplies, office management.
· Ownership for putting together the agenda lists and packs for meetings;
· Ownership for coordinating and circulating meeting feedback;
· Reconciling company credit cards;
· Completing expense claim forms for the team and requesting/ coordinating petty cash;
· Dealing with external enquiries and handling various ad hoc requests on a daily basis; and
· Liaising with companies within the Banijay group where appropriate.
Knowledge & Skills
· Previous experience in a similar role;
· Knowledge of television and media;
· Highly organised and calm in a busy working environment;
· Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively working to deadlines;
· Excellent attention to detail;
· Confident with Windows Microsoft office packages;
· Able to develop good external and internal relationships;
· Friendly and personable manner;
· An understanding that confidentiality is key as working in an environment that regularly deals with highly confidential and sensitive information; and
· Ability to work using own initiative as well as with others in a team.
We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
Banijay UK is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are committed to providing a creative and inspirational home for all people.
Send CVs to: email@example.com by 31st January