PRODUCTION MANAGER – EUROPA LEAGUE
Sunset+Vine, the sports arm of Tinopolis Group, is a global sports media company with major international host broadcast production contracts and UK and international broadcast commissions. We produce more than 2,000 hours of original sports programming a year – a combination of live, highlights and feature programming.
We are based in Hammersmith and Stratford in London, with offices in Glasgow, Cardiff, Milan and Singapore.
Sunset+Vine Productions are looking for an experienced Production Manager to work on its coverage of the Europa League for BT Sport.
You will be responsible for the production management of Sunset+Vine’s coverage of the Europa League for BT Sport, as well as working with the production team for Premier League coverage. The role is central to the production management team within the Football department at Sunset+Vine
Critical elements of this role are:
· managing OBs, both in the UK and overseas;
· managing studio production;
· scheduling and booking crew;
· managing logistics;
· running and controlling budgets; and
· liaison with UEFA, BT Sport and senior management team at S+V.
You’ll also be responsible for supervision of production coordinators, particularly their preparation of call sheets and travel planning.
Additional responsibilities include PM-ing some Premier League coverage; and providing regular status and projected spend reports to the Head of Production and Finance colleagues.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As a key member of the production team, you must have excellent communication and organizational skills. Financial management skills are also essential, including accurate budget preparation, controlling and forecasting of costs.
You’ll have previous experience in a similar role – ideally in sport and, in particular, football. You’ll have an in-depth understand the OB & studio production process, including knowledge of satellite delivery, health & safety, risk assessments, production insurance and location filming logistics. Previous experience of FAME is desirable.
– We value diversity and actively encourage applicants from a wide range of diverse backgrounds.
– Principally based at Sunset + Vine’s offices at BT Sport in Stratford, but requires travel to OBs, including overseas.
– Flexible working hours are required, as is weekend/bank holiday working.
– Offered on a full-time employment basis, but freelance applications will be considered. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by Tuesday 19th April 2022.