The Garden Productions is crewing up for a second series of an ambitious medical documentary series for C4, based in London and the South East. The series follows the work of medics treating patients across the trauma pathway. From pre-hospital care, to A&E, surgery and rehabilitation we will witness the critical decisions they have to make to try and save their patients’ lives.
Ideally, candidates will have experience of either working within a hospital environment or on programmes of a sensitive nature. Any experience of working on documentary series would be beneficial. Applicants must be available for the full period stated. Only those able to meet this eligibility criteria can be considered.
We are crewing up for the following roles with accompanying dates:
- Producer/Directors (self shooting) – To start mid-July until early August (with potential to move into the edit and cut a film)
- DV Directors – To start mid-July until early August
- Snr Liaison Producers – To start early-June until Feb 2023
- Liaison Producers – To start early-June/early July until early Aug with potential to extend
- APs – To start early-June/early July until early August with potential to extend
- Runners – To start mid-July until early August
We value the diversity of our teams and as an inclusive employer want our workforce to reflect our wider society. We encourage applications from people from under-represented backgrounds.
Please send CVs and your availability with the subject title E2-Crew to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23/05/2022.
Apologies in advance but we can only reply to successful applicants. Thank you!