Department – VIDEO
Locations – Manchester, London
Remote status – Hybrid Remote
3 days in our office (Manc or London), 2 days working from home 🏡
As a Junior Snapchat Producer, you’ll be responsible for spotting and reacting to content trends and helping create and develop world-class content. That could be anything from repurposing great content, telling exciting new stories, sharing creative original content ideas, and briefing editors daily to bring our content to life.
Working within the Snapchat team, you’ll spend your days researching trends, creating and developing Snapchat episodes, distributing on the Snap platform and monitoring their successes. You’ll have a great understanding of what turns a trend into a successful story, how Snapchat works, and have a good knowledge of similar social media platforms and how they work.
What will you be doing?
- Working within the Snapchat team to post world-class content across Snapchat and other social media channels.
- Helping the team to develop existing and new stories – as a standalone piece or as part of a show.
- Researching, helping produce and distributing of content in our portfolio – this could include pitching new idea and, working with wider teams, to scheduling and optimising episodes.
- Monitoring and updating analytics around your shows and reporting back to the wider Snap team.
- Utilising analytics and learnings to improve future edits, episode choices, and implementation of future ideas.
- Assisting other members of the Snap team where needed.
- Helping design strong thumbnails and write grabby headlines to get audience attention.
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience working on Snapchat, and/or similar social media platforms.
- A social native who is tuned in to and excited by the interests and passions of Gen-Z audiences.
- A creative mind that can spot a trend and turn it into a successful piece of content.
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen team player who is agile and excited by the pace of social video
- Good knowledge of Snapchat and other platforms, including but not limited to, TikTok and Facebook.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well alone and as part of a team.
If this sounds like you, please apply here!