Dates: Start 2nd January for minimum 6 months
Base: Central London office
- Thames Digital are looking for a creative Digital Producer to join the team – creating fun, exciting digital thumb-stopping content for BGT and other Thames-produced shows.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team and coming up with new ideas, as well as working on their own in a fast-paced digital environment that is always changing and must know what content works across all social media platforms and how edits and copy differ across each.
- Skills Required: Proficient in Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop & After Effects), Copywriting and understanding different types of Tone of Voice, The ability to Self-Shoot, Good organisational skills and Good time management.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to: Content Creation, Copywriting, Producing Talent & Contributors, Management of Junior Team Members, Leading and Contributing to Brainstorms, Community Management, Assisting with content strategy, Stat collection and analysis + writing/creating social media reports.
- Role starts January 2nd 2024 for a minimum of 6 months but may be extended for a further 6 months.
Please send CV and examples of work to Jamie.Crossan@Thames.TVwith DIGITAL PRODUCER and your name in the subject line