Be a part of building the biggest community of (diverse) creatives professionals (of colour) working in TV, Film and Digital media industries.
- Receive a fortnightly newsletter delivered to your inbox, featuring insights, the latest news, jobs and other opportunities.
- Enjoy discounts and receive invites to industry events, such as screenings, panel talks, awards and networking events, as well as exclusive TVC events including our Diners Club and Career Clinics.
- Get practical career advice – join our monthly Career Clinics for advice on how to develop and advance your career prospects as well as discounted access to our 1-2-1 career coaching services.
- Apply for any of the jobs or opportunities listed on our notice board
- Network and connect with other industry professionals at our regular and exclusive TVC events including talent meet and greets, drinks, dinners clubs and masterclasses.
- Create your own profile page and tell the world about your talents and what you’re up to by sharing your CV and latest projects
- Extend your contact list by connecting and collaborating with other members.
Help support a development fund that you can access. £1 of your subscription fee goes towards the WG develop fund. A pot of money you can apply to yearly for support in completing a project or career development.
Exclusive invites to our regular talent meet and greets – come along and meet the talent managers and executives at some of the UK’s top production, distribution companies and broadcasters and discover what they are looking for and the opportunities available to you
Need help with your project? You can post your request on our noticeboard and connect with likeminded people for collaboration.
Share a post if you want to promote your talent or work and we’ll support by sharing on our website and across our social channels – ensuring your post is visible to over 30,000 people including channel commissioners, production company owners, recruiters, distributors, funders and talent.
Become a member today and book your free 30 minute telephone consultation at our Career Clinic. Discuss and overcome your career frustration and get advice and useful tips to help advance your prospects
Why become a member?
Want to source, connect and work with the best and most diverse talent?
Do you want support and advice on any diversity related programming issue as well as proactively supporting diverse talent?
- Access our Talent Database of diverse creatives working at every level of the industry but particularly at senior level.
- Notice-Board – Post your jobs, and they will be highlighted and promoted in our featured section .
- Targeted talent search – Only share job details with those with the relevant experience.
- Talent matchmaking – Tell us the talent you’re looking for and we’ll send you recommendations that best suits your requirements.
- Talent introduction – we will introduce you to a range of diverse talent to suit your needs either as 1-2-1 or in a group.
- Host as many networking drinks or more intimate senior talent breakfasts/lunches and we’ll secure the talent and arrange the logistics.
- Get support with your Diversity needs – Get advice over the phone and access to our diversity tool.
- Support diverse talent – Become a patron – 10% of your subscription fee goes towards our #WGPDevelopment Fund that our freelance members can apply to for money to help with training and career development, or support to complete a project or secure a commission.
Interested? Contact us for more details.